• Business
  • Markets
  • Politics
  • Crypto
  • Finance
  • Intelligence
    • Policy Intelligence
    • Security Intelligence
    • Economic Intelligence
    • Fashion Intelligence
  • Energy
  • Technology
  • Taxes
  • Creator Economy
  • Wealth Management
  • LBNN Blueprints
  • Business
  • Markets
  • Politics
  • Crypto
  • Finance
  • Intelligence
    • Policy Intelligence
    • Security Intelligence
    • Economic Intelligence
    • Fashion Intelligence
  • Energy
  • Technology
  • Taxes
  • Creator Economy
  • Wealth Management
  • LBNN Blueprints

Musk Says Zuckerberg Fight Won’t Involve the UFC, Italy will Host

Simon Osuji by Simon Osuji
August 11, 2023
in Business
0
Musk Says Proceeds From Zuckerberg Fight Will Go To Veterans
0
SHARES
0
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Elon Musk has given an update on the potential billionaire battle between him and Mark Zuckerberg. UFC President Dana White said earlier this week that he was in contact with Italian officials to set up a cage fight at the Colosseum. However, Musk now says that the fight will be completely independent of the UFC.

In a tweet Friday morning, Musk says that he and Zuckerberg’s foundations will be setting up and managing the fight, not the UFC. The fight will be streamed live on Meta and X, Musk says. In addition, Musk doubles down on the fight being in an ancient Roman environment. “Everything in [the] camera frame will be ancient Rome, so nothing modern at all.”

The fight will be managed by my and Zuck’s foundations (not UFC).

Livestream will be on this platform and Meta. Everything in camera frame will be ancient Rome, so nothing modern at all.

I spoke to the PM of Italy and Minister of Culture. They have agreed on an epic location.

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) August 11, 2023

Musk also says that he has been in contact with Italy’s prime minister about the fight. “I spoke to the PM of Italy and Minister of Culture. They have agreed on an epic location.”

“Everything done will pay respect to the past and present of Italy.”

In a tweet Friday morning, Musk says that he and Zuckerberg's foundations will be setting up and managing their fight, not the UFC.
Source: BBC

The fight will be raising money for veterans, and all of the proceeds, according to Musk, will go to veteran charities. Zuckerberg responded to Musk’s discussion of the fight on his native Threads platform, questioning the reliability of the platform for the fight to raise a hefty amount for charity.

Also Read: Musk Says Proceeds From Zuckerberg Fight Will Go To Veterans

Despite the disagreement on a platform, it seems that both men still have sights on making their bout official.

Related posts

East Africa faces $89m funding crisis as Kenya’s Ruto calls for emergency leaders’ summit

East Africa faces $89m funding crisis as Kenya’s Ruto calls for emergency leaders’ summit

February 17, 2026
Algeria and Niger put an end to their cold war to revive a major trans-Saharan energy project

Algeria and Niger put an end to their cold war to revive a major trans-Saharan energy project

February 17, 2026

Source link

Previous Post

Andrew Thuo Wambugu of Newark DE

Next Post

Nigeria cuts 150 MW electricity supply to Niger Republic

Next Post
Nigeria cuts 150 MW electricity supply to Niger Republic

Nigeria cuts 150 MW electricity supply to Niger Republic

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

RECOMMENDED NEWS

How Cinematherapy Helped Me Through a Midlife Crisis

How Cinematherapy Helped Me Through a Midlife Crisis

2 years ago
Yusuff Aina and Tokyo James’ Artistic Fusion Steals Spotlight at Milan Fashion Week

Yusuff Aina and Tokyo James’ Artistic Fusion Steals Spotlight at Milan Fashion Week

2 years ago
The Best Ventless Fireplaces for Cozy Vibes (2025)

The Best Ventless Fireplaces for Cozy Vibes (2025)

5 months ago
UK to ‘unleash’ AI to turbocharge economy

UK to ‘unleash’ AI to turbocharge economy

1 year ago

POPULAR NEWS

  • Ghana to build three oil refineries, five petrochemical plants in energy sector overhaul

    Ghana to build three oil refineries, five petrochemical plants in energy sector overhaul

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • The world’s top 10 most valuable car brands in 2025

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Top 10 African countries with the highest GDP per capita in 2025

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Global ranking of Top 5 smartphone brands in Q3, 2024

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • When Will SHIB Reach $1? Here’s What ChatGPT Says

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0

Get strategic intelligence you won’t find anywhere else. Subscribe to the Limitless Beliefs Newsletter for monthly insights on overlooked business opportunities across Africa.

Subscription Form

© 2026 LBNN – All rights reserved.

Privacy Policy | About Us | Contact

Tiktok Youtube Telegram Instagram Linkedin X-twitter
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Markets
  • Crypto
  • Economics
    • Manufacturing
    • Real Estate
    • Infrastructure
  • Finance
  • Energy
  • Creator Economy
  • Wealth Management
  • Taxes
  • Telecoms
  • Military & Defense
  • Careers
  • Technology
  • Artificial Intelligence
  • Investigative journalism
  • Art & Culture
  • LBNN Blueprints
  • Quizzes
    • Enneagram quiz
  • Fashion Intelligence

© 2023 LBNN - All rights reserved.